[Elphel-support] Global Shutter

Abe Bachrach abachrac at mit.edu
Sun Nov 28 18:30:50 PST 2010

One other question for Andrey/someone else is:

- How much time elapses between when the first and last row are read-out?

from looking at the datasheet, it says that the maximum datarate is 96Mp/s,
which would mean that for full resolution, the time gap would be at least
0.052488 seconds.

- is the sensor being run at the full 96MHz clock rate? Is that time gap
number correct?

also,
- How does the subsampling mode effect this. If we put the sensor in
binning/skipping mode, and downsample by 4x, ideally, this would mean that
there it takes 0.0032 seconds to read out a frame.

thanks!
-=Abe