[Elphel-support] camera bricked after re-flashing to elphel353-8.0.9 :(

Oleg K Dzhimiev oleg at elphel.com
Wed Nov 17 10:44:13 PST 2010

Akos,

Does your PC loses ip when you disconnect the camera?
Could you check its ip after you launch ./netboot... (having "Starting
boot...") when the cam is disconnnected before putting it to the netboot
mode (you wrote somewhere the camera was connected directly to the PC).

Best regards,
Oleg

--
Best regards,