[Elphel-support] JP46 RTP server

Sergey Bryukov sbryukov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 05:24:26 PST 2010

Hello Alexander,
I have Elphel camera. Actually, camera targeted to the specific object
and I want to generate various test streams with modified object.

I do have couple of jp4 move files from Elphel web site. What is the
file format of them?
Alexander, could you give me Gstreamer RTP server and client command
line to play  jp4 move files?