[Elphel-support] how do I reflash the camera via netboot mode?

Ákos Maróy akos at maroy.hu
Wed Nov 3 01:36:23 PDT 2010

Sebastian,

>> Sebastian will look at the problem of not changing those settings and
>> try to reproduce your case. He may need more input from your.
>
> Yes please describe as accurate as you can what fields you filled with
> which values in which order and what the results were!.

sure.

when changing the IP address, a notification appears on the right side,
and the save button is disabled. when I tab to the netmask, the save
button appears. when I tab to the gateway or the broadcast address, the
save button is disabled again. I could only save when on the netmask
entry, but then it didn't save the broadcast or the gateway, even though
I changed those fields too.

> Or do you have screenshots?

unfortunately not, and I don't have the camera on me right now.

Akos