[Elphel-support] how do I reflash the camera via netboot mode?

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Tue Nov 2 11:22:59 PDT 2010

Akos,

Did you perform the ping test that I wrote? What was the problem - bad
network connector or some general  networking problem?

We ran the camera for more than 72 hours before shipping it to you
and it passed all the tests. The camera includes ESD sensitive
components that can be easily damaged by the lack of the proper
handling of the board. So let's finish with the networking first - it
is extremely unlikely camera to have multiple unrelated hardware
problems - we've never seen that before, especially after the thorough
testing we subject each shipped unit.