[Elphel-support] how do I reflash the camera via netboot mode?

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Tue Nov 2 10:54:33 PDT 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Ákos Maróy <akos at maoy.hu> wrote:

> my assumption now is that my ethernet interface driver, atl1c, is
> broken, as it does not seem to allow re-configuring the IP address of
> the ethernet interface multiple times :(
>
> so my assumption now is not that the camera is broken.
>

> but, now that I can reach the camera, I can't seem to be able to change
> the IP configuration on the camera. in the preferences page,
> http://192.168.0.9/index.php?site=camerasetup/setup.php - whenever I
> edit the network settings, the save button gets disabled :(
>

> Akos

Akos,

Sebastian who wrote the web interface was trying to make users go
through all the required fields to reduce the risk of misconfiguring
the network that would require low-level reflash, not possible with
just web interface (as the camera will  obviously not be accessible
over the network), so you need to go through all of the network
settings fields in the interface - then the save button will be
enabled.