[Elphel-support] elphel LiveDVD 2.0 download

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Mon Nov 1 20:01:05 PDT 2010

Tom,

It is sure possible to use any distribution with the cameras (if you know
how to do that), but we at Elphel have resources to support just one of them
- (K)ubuntu of one of the latest releases (so far we tested the software up
to 10.04). And it should be a "normal" distribution - at least if you want
me to be able to help you, I do not have any experience with virtual systems
running on top of other ones and do not know how to troubleshoot any
installation problems.

Andrey