[Elphel-support] Using the RJ14 port to trigger a camera flash?

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Mon May 17 14:58:56 PDT 2010

Peter,

Earlier you confirmed that the following sequence

1) set TRIG_PERIOD= (124f800)
    and "apply" in parsedit.php (should be done before changing other
parameters TRIG=4)
2)  TRIG=4
      EARLY_TIMESTAMP=1
     TRIG_CONDITION = 0x0

does not freeze the camera:
> Correct if I do just those settings it doesn't freeze.

So does it freeze if you add just one setting (you may set it after the
previous ones) ?

3)  TRIG_OUT=0x800000

Andrey