[Elphel-support] External trigger mode is set to ask the question, a friend of China

tiandylzp tiandylzp at 126.com
Mon May 3 19:11:46 PDT 2010

Dear Andrey

     Recently we are testing the camera's external trigger function,but we do not know how to set parameters,and which parameters are set we need to.Please send us some external trigger mode of the document camera,we will very grateful!I'm not sure, do you understand my description of the contents of the above,because my English is not good.
     Can not browse the Web(http://www.mail-archive.com/support-list@support.elphel.com/msg00005.html) in China,so please send some settings document.

                                                                                                                      Wait for your early reply!

                                                                                                                                       Best regards,

                                                                                                                                              lizhipeng