[Elphel-support] External trigger mode is set to ask the question, a friend of China

lizhipeng openmake at 126.com
Mon May 3 23:09:53 PDT 2010

Dear Andrey
      Recently we are testing the camera's external trigger function,but we
do not know how to set parameters,and which parameters are set we need
to.Please send us some external trigger mode of the document camera,we
will very grateful!I'm not sure, do you understand my description of the
contents of the above,because my English is not good.
      Can not browse the
Web(http://www.mail-archive.com/support-list@support.elphel.com/msg00005.html)
in China,so please send some settings document.

                                                                                                                       Wait
for your early reply!

                                                                                                                                        Best
regards,