[Elphel-support] Some questions about Elphel 353

Alexandre Poltorak alexandre at elphel.com
Mon Jun 14 01:44:39 PDT 2010

Hi Jens,

Concerning gstreamer support check my blog post on using gstreamer with
Elphel cameras:
http://blogs.elphel.com/2009/11/interfacing-elphel-cameras-with-gstreamer-opencv-opengl-and-python-get-profit-of-dsp-or-gpu-based-optimisation-control-camera-settings-from-python-application-or-human-interface-device-hid/

It show also how to manage the latency. Internal latency from sensor to
network is < 2 frames.

astreamer is the streamer on the camera, yes.

to download RAW image you can use this script :
http://elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/elphel/elphel353-8.0/packages/web/353/php_top/raw.php?revision=1.2&view=markup

Best regards,
Alexandre

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 7:47 AM, Jens Bürger <jens.buerger at cs.tu-dortmund.de