[Elphel-support] help reflashing a 353 camera!

Esteban Correa-Agudelo esteban at sirius.utp.edu.co
Thu Jul 22 09:59:23 PDT 2010

Hi Andrey,

Finally I got it!, I have commented str service at camera and used the
./reflash script. When I was checking the reflash process I see something
"Bad block at 2280000, 1 block(s) from 2280000 will be skipped" but anything
goes well. Moreover I have attached you flash files if you wanna study later

thanks in advance for your response
br
Esteban

--