[Elphel-support] hi

vineeth.chandran at gmail.com vineeth.chandran at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 23:08:30 PDT 2010

Hi Sebastian,

The camera is booting up. The led light of the ethernet connector comes up
as yellow...
The camera does not havea rs232..it has an usb connector.

I changed my eth0 connection to be static ip to bring it on the same subnet
as the camera ip 192.168.0.9

vineeth at vineeth-laptop:/etc/init.d$ cat /etc/network/interfaces
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

#auto eth0
#iface eth0 inet dhcp