[Elphel-support] autolaunch camogm

Scott Janz scott.janz at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 18 11:15:12 PST 2010

Hi Oleg,

I tried both hand editing the launcher.conf.xml file and your method
below without success. I did verify that /etc/rc3.d contains
s99launcher.php which is symlinked to init.d/launcher.php

contents of /etc/launcher.conf.xml:

<launcher_cmd>
<launch_example program="[patch]program_name" log="log_file_name"
background="true|false">
'log' and 'background' is optional attributes; program can be with a
full path
</launch_example>
<launch program="/usr/local/sbin/camogm /var/state/camogm_cmd" log=""
background="true"/>
</launcher_cmd>

regards,

-scott