[Elphel-support] Questions about CCD Horizontal CLK PCB routing in 10342

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Mon Dec 13 08:27:59 PST 2010

Shawyoo,

"major notes about the CCD board PCB designing" is probably something too
broad that I can help you. I do not have such notes ready, I can provide
some comments on that my 10342 (now rather old) design, but I need to be
sure it will be used for the design with a compatible license. If your
project is an open design, you may post a link to your circuit diagrams, I
can look at them and maybe will be able to give you some advice.