[Elphel-support] stereo camera: resizing and combined frames mode problems

Oleg K Dzhimiev oleg at elphel.com
Mon Dec 13 00:31:59 PST 2010

In the case of the stereo camera FPS is controlled by the TRIG_PERIOD
parameter <http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Trigger>:
http://192.168.0.9/ -> Parameter Editor, check External Trigger Controls and
follow "View/Edit Current". (and the TRIG should be 0x4)

So, exposure and fps here are a bit split (it's not really correct to have
exposure time longer than the internal trigger period).

Best regards,
Oleg

PS. Philip, my suggestions were for testing the long cables that connect
sensors to the system board. So, I might have misunderstood you, sorry.