[Elphel-support] FPGA board

LeeShawyoo anotherlxy at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 22:29:30 PST 2010

Hi,
        We are now developing the 1920*1080 HD camera with CCD KAI02150 and I am a rookie in camera design.We choose Altera EP3C25 FPGA to do video pre-processing and
TI DM368 for further process and compression. And I am now in charge of designing the FPGA board which is to be linked to the DSP Kit. I saw a 64MB of DDR SDRAM memory
chip in your design to provide temporary buffering. But I wonder if it is reasonable to use 2 pcs of 2MB asynchronous SRAM chip to replace or just add 2 pcs SRAM. Which plan shall we take?
        And I am also interested in how data flows in the FPGA funtional structure in your design and how 2A functions work in your camera. Please give me some advice and information
 in the FPGA hardware design of the HD camera.
        Thank you.

Best regards,
Shawyoo Lee