[Elphel-support] Elphel flashing problem

Paul Shersby paul at film360.com
Tue Aug 24 10:48:25 PDT 2010

More information regarding our 'flashing' problem:

The commands used in trying to reflash the boot block are in the attached
script 'netboot-full'. Seems it had accidentally been renamed to
'netboot-full.dat' in the last post. Most importantly we would like to write
a correct boot block, regardless of the remaining image, so that we could
just reflash a distributed image.

As for the build, we're currently repeating it. A problem showed up: Some
executables were missing in the target.list.new, basically busybox_old and
the links to it. So we've put them in place manually and continued.
But our foremost problem is now getting the boot block fixed.

The file 'target.list.diff' shows the message about the missing files in
target.list.new.
By the way, it seems your descriptions
"->" means ...
"<-" means ...