[Elphel-support] Elphel flashing problem

Oleg K Dzhimiev oleg at elphel.com
Tue Aug 24 09:28:46 PDT 2010

Dear Paul,

As the bootblock might have been erased a simple solution will be to install
our testing software (it is also used for initial flashing the cameras and
MAC assignment)
Please, get it from -
http://elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/elphel/prod353/station/
(cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/elphel co
-P *prod353*)

Follow the INSTALL file instructions. This shouldn't take long.

Then when you open http://127.0.0.1/prod353.html - check Manual Netboot
radio button and try to reflash the camera.

If you'll be having problems, don't hesitate to drop me a letter.

Best regards,
Oleg