[Elphel-support] one-shot panoramic mirror

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:34:11 PDT 2010

The GoPano specs say:

Thread size: Ø 67mm x 0.75 pitch

This thread is the connection between the c-mount lens and the GoPano.

Unfortunately c-mount lenses are commonly smaller in diameter (I found
no lens with 67mm thread),
but luckily GoPano offers a bunch of step-up rings and spacers:

http://www.eyesee360.com/gopano/accessories

They even have a special rig to connect camera and GoPano.

So you will find everything you need there.

Regards Sebastian