[Elphel-support] problem with stereo setup

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Tue Aug 10 07:55:11 PDT 2010

Oleg,

Yes the log shows that the sensors were never triggered, but I would rather
zero out the TRIG_CONDITION parameter. The code I'm testing now
distinguishes between Eyesis mode and other 10359 applications and program
default /etc/autocampars.xml accordingly. For Eyesis camera will use
hardware inter-camera synchronization by default, other 10359 applications -
internal trigger (TRIG=4, TRIG_CONDITION=0), 353 without the 10359 board
will default to TRIG=0. In most multi-sensor setups (but the simple one
where 10359 is used just as a multiplexor to switch between different
sensors (i,e, day/night) the sensors should run synchronized. And the
current code is built around it, it needs TRIG=4 mode,