[Elphel-support] Phanom 1:00 mov's?

Brian Burke burke.brian.a at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:28:53 PDT 2010

Thankfully, mercifully, passing a "reset" to camogm just before the "start" seems to have solved my problem.  I've run a number of tests with a WOI of 32x608, ~50fps, and the "phantom mov's" no longer appear - only the clip I'd expect.  (And I was definitely able to duplicate-on-demand the problem before the change.)

Thanks for all your help, Andrey.