[Elphel-support] Phanom 1:00 mov's?

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Thu Apr 8 10:27:58 PDT 2010

Brian,

We did not really test camogm much on that extremely small frames (BTW for
the sensor maximum FPS it is better to reduce vertical size more than
horizontal).

And it will probably make sense to have the camera FPGA combine several of
such small frames to ease the CPU job (for large frame it has plenty of time
to process headers, Exif fields, etc)

Andrey