[Elphel-support] Phanom 1:00 mov's?

Brian Burke burke.brian.a at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:19:16 PDT 2010

Thanks for the reply, Andrey.  I'll see if the problem is still happening this evening, and if so, I'll reply with the result from the setup.php script.

I don't think the data rate was very high - the resolution was low (32x608) and the framerate was only ~50fps.  The 60 second files only end up being around 5.6 MB.

Do you think passing "reset" to camogm right before the "start" would help?