[Elphel-support] LiveDVD, Firmware upgrades, etc

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 08:17:57 PDT 2010

The easiest and fasted way to update at cameras firmware is using the
Firmware Upgrade dialog in the system preferences, you only need to
set up an NFS server first and place the latest image from sourceforge
in the NFS directory.

Though this dialog is also a new addition that came with a not too old
software update so if your current firmware is too old you might not
have that option.

Have you checked:
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=353_firmware_upgrade_procedure
yet?