[Elphel-support] 10359

Andreas Bean office at beanbox.com
Sat Oct 31 06:45:51 PDT 2009

Hello Oleg!

I updated the firmware from cvs to Camera release 8.0.6. With this
update no phase adjustment is needed anymore, right? Both sensors work
fork fine. Then I tried to follow your steps below.

1. switched to broadcast channel 7 on the
http://192.168.0.9/359/10359_controls.html page
2. put the sensors in triggered mode as described by Andrey earlier
3. switched to "Alternation mode".
4. tried to record single frames in jpeg mode with camogm

The result was that the frames were recorded from sensor 1 only. Should
the alternating recording be possible with the "Alternation mode"
button? Because currently I can't execute the "Alternation mode with
buffering" button because I'm missing the
http://192.168.0.9/359/10359_controls.html page.

During the update I encountered another problem with the axis cris
kernel. There was a problem with a "ext2-non-atomic" setting. I solved
it by copying the kernel from the release. What is the preferred
development setup?

Best wishes,
Andreas Bean