[Elphel-support] jp4 compression software?

Jay Thompson jay at digitalhillbilly.ca
Mon Nov 16 17:42:42 PST 2009

Hello,

I've recently come across the Elphel project as I have been working on
raw digital imagery / video workflows. I have a sequence of raw frames
from a KAI-2093 that I would like to attempt to process with the
Elphel's jp4 / avisynth workflow as well as experiment with a number
of 'on the fly' demosaicers. I am wondering if there is a general
implementation of the jp4 compressor? I have seen the FPGA code but I
cannot do anything with it.

Thank you,
jt