[Elphel-support] 10359

Oleg oleg at elphel.com
Mon Nov 2 10:37:32 PST 2009

Hi, Andreas

I was thinking about a new mode for 10359 FPGA for combining the the
> pictures of two sensors. In this new setup the multiplexer board puts
> the second image beside the first one.

1.
In the default bitstream /etc/x359.bit (the one you have now) - the mode
with buffering should the same as you described (?), like: ch0 -
ch1(buffered) - ch0 - ch1(buffered) - ...
And the reason it's not working now is that I haven't ported one of the
scripts to the new software - I'm working on it and it shouldn't take long.

2.
There's another version of /etc/x359.bit - it's for the project with stereo
camera and it has 2 modes:
a. ch0 - ch1 - ch0 - ch1 - ... - without any storing in SDRAM
b. ch0 - ch1(buffered) - ch0 - ch1(buffered) - ... - here I forgot to add
frame dimensions for modules that perform read/write to SDRAM in 10359 UI.

I'm sending you the bitstream and other files for the 2. In case I get stuck
somewhere you could try at least something.

"x359.bit" goes to ftp://192.168.0.9/etc
"10359_controls.html" and "10359_mcontr_init.php" ->
ftp://192.168.0.9/usr/html/359

After copying the bitstream the changes in it will be valid after the
camera's reboot.
And refresh the page with 10359_controls.html after copying.

Oleg