[Elphel-support] trigger test program..

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Mon Dec 14 06:29:24 PST 2009

Hello Kaien,

i attach test program source. (file name : triggerSaveImage.tar.bz2)

You can start a page on Elphel  Wiki and upload files there or send us your
Sourceforge login name (register there if you do not have one) so we can add
you to the project to upload files there.

> i fixed "imgsrv.c".

What do you mean by "fixed" - find a bug there? Or added new functionality?
Can you describe - what have you done? In the file attached there is a
different application, not a patch to imgsrv.

How did you use imgsrv and what exactly did not work?

It is possible to use imgsrv inside to acquire images and save them on
internal storage media, but it is designed fro over-the-network image
acquisition. There is another application For recording to HDD (or CF) -
camogm and I would recommend to use *.mov format to record series of images
as individual JPEG files mode produces too many files that are not so
convenient to handle. There is a potential problem with external trigger at
non-regular intervals - application watches for changes in FPS and restarts
"video" segment if it chnages, but it should be able to add parameter that
blocks that functionality.