[Elphel-support] Problem with reflashing of Elphel 353

Kai Schaeffer ks at schaeffer-ag.de
Tue Feb 6 07:52:32 PST 2024

Hi Andrey,

thank you for your answer and your offer to help. We actually have a
bunch of boards which doesn't work anymore. If you can make some of them
running again it would be great. Of course, I am willing to pay for it.
Where should I sent them?

You can also send me a PM for the details.

Best regards,
Kai

Schaeffer AG
Dipl.-Phys. Kai Schaeffer      Vorstand
Nahmitzer Damm 32              Tel. +49-30-8058695-25
12277 Berlin                   FAX: +49-30-8058695-33
http://www.schaeffer-ag.de

HRB 93611 B, Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Jörg Schaeffer, Kai Schaeffer
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Karsten Mühlenfeld  (Vorsitzender)