[Elphel-support] Support / slit camera for horse race

Walter Segovia wsegovia at solversys.com
Wed Jun 22 08:10:04 PDT 2022

Dear sirs at Elphel

After  a simple Google search I have found your site which is interesting.

I am looking for a project to develop a slit camera or line-scan camera for
photofinish application for horse race.

I have found out that commercial photofinish camera systems with software,
and all stuff in one package, is very expensive.

So I plan to develop an acceptable degree of performance line-scan camera,
for a degree grade in Electronics and Computer Science.

Could you give me a hand where to look for economical and fast line-scan
camera in order to start the research of the project with this hardware ?

Walter Segovia