[Elphel-support] ELPHEL nc333l VNR.:06:10:3A

Elphel Support support-list at support.elphel.com
Thu Aug 26 10:16:19 PDT 2021

Roger,

Unfortunately, we do not have any NC333 parts - it was discontinued a long time ago (over 15 years), we already discontinued the next model nc353 (but still have some replacements parts for it), our current model is nc393.

Andrey

---- On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 11:04:07 -0600 Roger Tschierse <jobbyrt at gmail.com> wrote ----

something is broken - thread, you see al items, at the pictures.
The Lens numbered is , (4.5-12.5mm 1:1.2 IR 1/2" CS).
Can I send you the complete NC333L equipment for an complete (firmware
and Hardware calibrate) upgrade !
Thanks