[Elphel-support] Elphel 353 / 359 stereo camera problem

Simon Vogl office at voxel.at
Mon Jun 22 12:47:15 PDT 2020

Ok, I'm still puzzled and trying to get this back online...

As it seems, the MULTI_PHASE_SDRAM cannot be set in this revision. I
tried also by setting it direcly in the autocamparams file (and synced,
rebooted, checked the file) withoud effect.

Copying a settings file from a function camera has no effect either.

Besides: When I go to settings and change the shortly disable channel 2
by clicking 'X' in the camctrl interface, the cam starts up again as it
should, but when enabling channel 2 again, the second image does not
show up any more, seems the WOI paramaters got lost:

One question - the dmesg log line

**** ERROR adjusting SDRAM clock phase in
arch/cris/arch-v32/drivers/elphel/multisensor.c:1697:multisensor_adjustSDRAM

is caused somewhere by the /etc/init.d/fpga script (indirectly by
applying the settings)?

One other thing: Exchanging the FPGA board resolves the issue, so there
must be some persistent values stored on there?

If there's another place to look, I'd be thankful for clues...

Simon