[Elphel-support] Stream stopping after setting decimation

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Jul 31 18:12:20 PDT 2020

Hi,

1. Do you see the image degradation and image dimensions changes in the web
interface after the parameters are applied? Do images keep refreshing there
(or check mjpeg stream)?
Also, check http://192.168.0.9:2323/meta - refresh the page a few times and
check if the frame counters are updating?

2. In your log I see fps was 2.5.
Was autoexposure running?

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev