[Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: sync stereo with lidar

Winston Zhang winston.zhang at blacksesame.com.cn
Fri May 11 04:03:11 PDT 2018

Hi, Elphel supporter
      I could get the info from the 192.168.0.9:2323<http://192.168.0.9:2323/meta>. This web could help me to get some information. But if I tried the http://192.168.0.9:2323/timestamp_name, the timestamp file saved web did not appear. How did I use it?
The other way did not work too. I opened the web http://192.168.0.9/camogmgui.php, please took a look at follow picture.  The status showed that the recording is running, but file size did not enlarge. And when I stopped, I could not find the .mov file at the directory /mnt/sda1(or /var/hdd).
All of the information from the web 192.168.0:2323 get by the way of web link, but I want to get it in my C-code, what shoud I do? This is the big problem for me? All of the information can get through web, that mean the buffer can be transferred by tcp/ip?  Could you show me some specific steps? Thank you!
[cid:image001.png at 01D3E957.10747310]

Best Regrad!
Yicheng-Zhang
Email:  winston.zhang at blacksesame.com.cn