[Elphel-support] 转发: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: Re: Quote for 1 NC393-Stereo camera

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon May 7 09:41:03 PDT 2018

Hello,

Yes, there is a simpler way:

Step 1:
~$ ssh-copy-id root at 192.168.0.9

Step 2:
~$. ./oe-init-build-env

Step 3:
~$ bitbake apps-autoexposure -c compile -f
~$ bitbake apps-autoexposure -c target_scp -f

And the rebuilt application will be copied to the camera. Then restart the
application for all channels (mask=0xf) or reboot:
AUTOEXP_ON = 0
AUTOEXP_ON = 1

Then just repeat step 3 when you change the source code.

if you have setup Eclipse project then "Build project" from Eclipse already
includes steps 2 and 3 (but make sure you run step 1 once from the
terminal).

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer