[Elphel-support] Building firmware

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Mar 21 18:57:06 PDT 2018

> coping files to root partition on another PC

You copied them then remounted the card and there are not there, right? Try
from the command line - you should get some error if they are not copied.
- Check permissions or unmount properly or run sync

boot camera off SD card and copy files over using ssh

Not copied?
If copied - it might be permissions - not executable? not owned by root?

$ scp files root at 192.168.0.9:/user/bin/
then ssh to the camera:
elphel393~# ls -all /usr/bin/

Oleg