[Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: 答复: sync stereo with lidar

Elphel Support support-list at support.elphel.com
Tue Mar 20 09:39:31 PDT 2018

Hello Allen,

I can not reproduce your setup because we do not have any computer with MS Windows here, I haven't used this family of OS since 2001. Yes, Eclipse is a multi-platform program, but we never tested our code with Windows, so there could be our bugs when running on Windows.

Can you please try installation it with (K)ubuntu 16.04 LTS? Then I will be able to reproduce all the steps.

Andrey

---- On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 02:35:29 -0700 Allen Yin<allen.yin at blacksesame.com.cn> wrote ----

    Hi Andrey,

 I follow the steps on the web page:

  1.     Download plugin  “git clone https://git.elphel.com/Elphel/imagej-elphel.git”

  2.     Download Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers, get the “Eclipse Java Oxygen” for 64bit

  3.     Edit “eclipse.ini”,  see “1.jpg”, I could find “-clean -startup” and “-XX :MaxPermSize”  these two items in the file,  so I modify the file as “2.jpg”

  4.     In eclipse , “File -> Import -> Existing Maven Projects -> set imagej-elphel as Root Directory - a project will appear in the project list -> Finish ”

  5.     “Run Configurations -> select Java Application -> New Launch Configuration -> find the needed plugin class -> Run”, see “3.jpg” and “4.jpg”

 It could not build the plugin. Could you please help us to setup this environment and give us more detailed steps ?

 OS: Windows 10

 Thanks,

 Allen Yin