[Elphel-support] Script for changing the SADDR bit for the MT9P031 sensor

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Thu Mar 15 09:16:11 PDT 2018

Hi,

1. To check if camogm is alive:

> root at elphel393:~# ps | grep camogm

3059 root      267m S    camogm -n /var/state/camogm_cmd -p 3456 -s
> /mnt/sda1/camogm.disk
> 3081 root      2764 S    grep camogm

2. Check camogm status:
http://192.168.0.9/camogm_interface.php?cmd=status

3. Start manually (Normally it's started by camogmgui.php (linked from the
main page)):

> root at elphel393:~# camogm -n /var/state/camogm_cmd -p 3456

When started from a command line there should be some output when it
receives commands.

Regards,
Oleg