[Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: sync stereo with lidar

Elphel Support support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Mar 9 08:52:47 PST 2018

Hello Allen,

What exactly problems do you have with ImageJ? The code you need is in one file, here is the method https://git.elphel.com/Elphel/imagej-elphel/blob/master/src/main/java/JP46_Reader_camera.java#L415

You see, there are several programs to convert JP4 (Google created their own that we do not have access to), and ourselves we use the ImageJ version, so it is the most current. Over the years we added more data to Exif (mostly to MakerNote field), and the ImageJ version opens current as well as older versions (conditions like if (MakerNote.length>=14) {...)

Boolean COMPOSITE marks composite frames as in Eyesis4pi - the single image contains 3 vertically merged individual images).

I would still recommend to install ImageJ (we can try to help with specific problems), and then use it as a reference for you code.

Andrey

---- On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 00:54:11 -0800 Allen Yin <allen.yin at blacksesame.com.cn> wrote ----
    Hi Andrey,

 If I want to get gamma conversion parameters from EXIF data , can I use “identify” command in Linux?  Or I can only use ImageJ plugin.

 I try to use ImageJ and plugin, it’s difficult to setup the environment.

 Attached is  EXIF data get by “identify”, how to get the gamma value?

 Thanks,

 Allen Yin