[Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: sync stereo with lidar

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Thu Mar 8 09:20:02 PST 2018

Hello,

Did you try broadcast mask? Did it work?
You can do it from the page you sent the screenshot from:
192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?sensor_port=0...
Set the color to 5 and the "broadcast mask" to 0xf (means 'apply to all')

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer
phone: +1 801 783 5555 x124 <(801)%20783-5555>
Elphel, Inc.