[Elphel-support] Any 3D reconstruction demos from HR MV stereo sensor?

Elphel Support support-list at support.elphel.com
Sun Mar 4 16:54:00 PST 2018

Hello Fu,

We are based in Salt Lake City and plan to demonstrate cameras at CVPR this year. And you are welcome to visit Elphel during the conference.
We do not have any demos for the CNN 3d reconstruction yet (only non-CNN reconstruction demos we made last summer) - we are building a pair of the quad cameras to capture image data for training and testing, hope to have that done by the CVPR. In parallel we are working on the FPGA code for the Tile Processor - currently it is implemented  as Java code linked from the blog post. FPGA code is more work than we can do by this summer, so we start with capturing->recording->post-processing and then use the result DSI data to experiment with CNNs.

Andrey

---- On Sun, 04 Mar 2018 16:36:31 -0800 Xingdou Fu (Ken)<fuxd at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp> wrote ----

  Hi Elphel Researcher/Engineer,
 I 'm a research engineer from a Japanese company called OMRON.

 Recently I saw the post from your website about this
 High Resolution Multi-View Stereo: Tile Processor and Convolutional Neural Network
 It's a cool designed hardware, plus recently there are a lot of research using CNN for 3D reconstruction I'm wondering if you guys have some demos.
 I 'm also planning to join CVPR 2018 which will be held at Salt lake city.
 Will anyone from your company plan to join or show some demos there?  If not, is that possible I can stop by your office and have a talk ?

 Thanks,

 Fu

 -- Xingdou Fu(Ken) Ph.D. Senior research engineer / Supervisor Vision Sensing Lab Sensing Technology Research Center Technology and intellectual property H.Q. OMRON corporation Adress: 9-1 Kizugawadai, Kizugawa-City, Kyoto, JAPAN 619-0283 E-mail: fuxd at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp Phone: +81-774-74-2757 Fax: +81-774-74-2002 _______________________________________________
Support-list mailing list
Support-list at support.elphel.com