[Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: Re: Quote for 1 NC393-Stereo camera

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Jan 10 10:31:27 PST 2018

Hi,

If you still would like to use SD card (USB drive will work as well) then:

1. recorder program: https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Tmp_manual#Record

a. If run from the command line then *prefix* parameter can point to any
location - it includes absolute path.
b. If setup from web ui - https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/
Using_camogm_with_Elphel393_camera#Normal_recording
uncheck fast recording and provide "Directory" ending with /

The program can store images in separate files or a single *.mov (better
because of less files in a folder) which can be split later.
*.mov size is limited by a few settings - after limit is reached a new file
is started - so the recording is not interrupted.

2. Example on how you can format an SD card (I'd go with EXT4):
a. https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Format_SSD_MMC#MMC
b. If it doesn't automount - automount rules can be added to udev config
files at /etc/udev/rules.d/

3. There's a way to start recording automatically.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer
phone: +1 801 783 5555 x124 <(801)%20783-5555>
Elphel, Inc.