[Elphel-support] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: Re: Quote for 1 NC393-Stereo camera

Elphel Support support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Jan 8 23:47:18 PST 2018

---- On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 20:58:46 -0800 Winston Zhang<winston.zhang at blacksesame.com.cn> wrote ----

    Hi Andrey
       I have set all the same parameters.  Please look at attachments. How did I set the 245 as your shown on screenshot? This page on mine did not show any object, please look at the attachments.
       And two camera images change asynchronously. How can I make this two camera image changes synchronously?

Winston, to set same parameter as "245" - just open and press "Apply"

http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?sensor_port=0&AEXP_LEVEL=0xf500&refresh

http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?sensor_port=1&AEXP_LEVEL=0xf500&refresh

Or
 On that user interface that you've sent last video press on "more details..." (it is just above the sliders) and then on the yellow tab (#4) - that will open AE contols like on Fig.4 here:
https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Autoexposure