[Elphel-support] 答复: information about NC353 camera

Olga Filippova support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Nov 22 09:09:07 PST 2017

Dear Tao Zhang,

All Elphel software is Free and Open Source, distributed under GNU/GPL v.3
license. It is all available on Git repository from our main web page:
https://www.elphel.com/ - look in the tab "Code", and you can also search
all Elphel sites.
There are no  specific code for stereo applications, the camera produces
synchronized, time stamped, geo-tagged images. Our clients may have
developed application specific code, - you can search in the Support List
for the developments done by others. There are also 3rd party free software
projects like OpenCV you might find useful for your application. Search
OpenCV in Elphel combined search (all sites)
https://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&fulltext=Search&limit=500&search=openCV

We have developed software for the calibrated camera system, that uses
special sensor-lens modules, corrected for optical aberrations and
distortions, and thermally compensated, which allows the multi-sensor
camera to accurately measure distances to objects in the photograph, - the
links to software  and demos are in the blog article:
https://blog.elphel.com/2017/09/long-range-multi-view-stereo-camera-with-4-sensors/
and more articles about Elphel calibration process and products:
https://blog.elphel.com/category/calibration/

I will send you the updated quote in a separate e-mail.

Best Regards,

Olga S Filippova