[Elphel-support] information about NC353 camera

Olga Filippova support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Nov 20 13:15:55 PST 2017

Dear Tao Zhang,
thank you for your interest in Elphel NC353-369-Stereo camera.

Elphel current camera model is NC393:
https://www3.elphel.com/model_393_cameras which is designed specifically
for multi-sensor applications; STEREO model configuration is also available.

new NC393 camera as well:

1) The sensor used in this and most other Elphel cameras is On
Semiconductor (former Aptina) 5MPix CMOS sensor - MT9P006;
2) The GPS can be connected to the camera to Geotag images and/or video:
https://www3.elphel.com/nc353_369_geo
3) We offer GPL discount for Free Software and Open Hardware development,
as well as volume discounts are available:
https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Pricing/Discount/Donation_Policy
4) You can place order directly with me, via e-mail: sales at elphel.com, and
we ship worldwide; however the distributor in China can help with product
delivery.

The new model NC393-X long range multi-view stereo camera is designed
specifically for long-range photogrammetry and self-driving vehicles
applications:
https://blog.elphel.com/2017/09/long-range-multi-view-stereo-camera-with-4-sensors/
will become available early in 2018.

Please feel free to request more information.

Best Regards,

Olga S Filippova
Elphel, Inc.
801.783.5555x107 <%28801%29%20783-5555>