[Elphel-support] Python on 393

Shashank Mutha shashankmutha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 22:05:47 PDT 2017

Hello Support,
            We bought the 393 with an objective to understand/experiment
the use of python in a full fledged deliverable system.
We have been experimenting with Xilinx Linux for a few months now and
noticed that you have used Yocto Poky for building the Linux distribution
for this board.
The different python scripts available in git serve different objectives.
May I ask you to please provide a code structure to better understand the
different software modules that make the machinery of the 393.
Thank you for your time in answering my queries,
Regards