[Elphel-support] Cameras and processing modules for Self Driving Cars Vision System

Elphel Support support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Jun 28 22:34:34 PDT 2017

Hello Marius,

Yes we will try to help you. Elphel is now working on a project to create a passive (no LIDAR) vision system that can capture 3d with better than 10% accuracy at several hundred meters with just 150mm stereo base - you may find it useful for your project.

Andrey

---- On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:42:10 -0700 Marius Slavescu<marius at gtarobotics.com> wrote ----

Hi,

I'm leading the Open Source Self Driving Car Initiative and I'm looking
for camera modules to be used on Nvidia TX2, Xilinx FPGAs and PCs that will
be part of OSSDC Vision Platform, specifically Smart Camera subsystem.

Could you please let me know if you are interested to help me evaluate
and select products from your portfolio in this area.

Thank you,
Marius