[Elphel-support] Elphel NC353L Problems

Elphel Support support-list at support.elphel.com
Thu Jan 19 19:13:09 PST 2017

Hello Luke,

Just answering again what you already know from IRC so others who may have such problem know too. Similar problem/solution may also be also applicable to the NC393 camera.

The problem was with wrong setting that got recorded to flash memory (still did not identify - what actions could cause such problem). Renaming or deleting /etc/autocampars.xml makes the camera rebuild this file during the next start up using default settings.

Andrey

---- On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:33:01 -0800 Luke Barkley<luke.barkley64 at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi there,

I was using the 353 for a visual analytics project when distortion lines shown in the image below appeared.

 I powered down the camera, disconnected it, and reconnected it and the lines were still there. I was really hoping that this was a software issue so that it could be easily fixed. Has anything like this ever happened before? If so, how would you suggest fixing this problem?

Regards,

Luke Barkley