[Elphel-support] Camera Shipping

Elphel Support List list-ticket at elphel.com
Thu Jan 12 17:47:19 PST 2017

Hello Elham,
I certainly hope you were able to finish your project "Implementation of stereo vision system for obstacle detection in solar boat".
I am sorry we could not deliver the camera to you. We have submitted application for exporting license and had to wait for several months. Eventually we have received the negative response from the Department of Treasury regarding the permission to export the camera to Iran.
I am sorry this was the result of our efforts.
Wish you best luck with your projects and your career.